Enterprise Vault™ Utilities
- About this guide
- Audit Viewer
- Domino Archive Exporter
- Domino Profile Document Tool
- Domino Retention Plan Tool
- EVDominoExchangeMigration Tool
- Running the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
- EVEARemovalUtility usage examples
- About EVSVR
- About the EVSVR operation settings
- Report operations in EVSVR
- Verify operations in EVSVR
- Repair operations in EVSVR
- Using the output from one EVSVR operation as input for another operation
- Viewing the EVSVR output log file
- Running EVSVR in interactive mode
- About using FSAUtility with Dell EMC Celerra/VNX placeholders
- FSAUtility options
- NTFS to Centera Migration
- Permissions Browser
- Policy Manager (EVPM)
- Sections and keynames in Policy Manager initialization file
- Policy Manager initialization file examples
- About using the Provisioning API to run Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API scripting properties for Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API Advanced settings for Policy Manager scripts
- Vault Store Usage Reporter
About Policy Manager
Enterprise Vault Policy Manager provides a scripted way to modify and control Exchange mailboxes and archives so that they conform to your Enterprise Vault archiving policies. You can apply settings to individual mailboxes in a much more specific manner than you can when you use the Administration Console.
Additionally, you can use Policy Manager to migrate the contents of PST files and NSF files to Enterprise Vault.
You cannot use Policy Manager to modify or control Domino mail files or archives.
The program runs from a command prompt window and uses an initialization file of settings to apply to mailboxes or archives, or to control the migration of PST and NSF files.
To ensure the correct permissions, run Policy Manager while you are logged on as the Vault Service account.
You cannot use Policy Manager to change permissions to Domino archives.
Policy Manager is installed in the Enterprise Vault program folder (for example,
C:\Program Files (x86)\Enterprise Vault). Its file name is