Enterprise Vault™ Utilities
- About this guide
- Audit Viewer
- Domino Archive Exporter
- Domino Profile Document Tool
- Domino Retention Plan Tool
- EVDominoExchangeMigration Tool
- Running the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
- EVEARemovalUtility usage examples
- About EVSVR
- About the EVSVR operation settings
- Report operations in EVSVR
- Verify operations in EVSVR
- Repair operations in EVSVR
- Using the output from one EVSVR operation as input for another operation
- Viewing the EVSVR output log file
- Running EVSVR in interactive mode
- About using FSAUtility with Dell EMC Celerra/VNX placeholders
- FSAUtility options
- NTFS to Centera Migration
- Permissions Browser
- Policy Manager (EVPM)
- Sections and keynames in Policy Manager initialization file
- Policy Manager initialization file examples
- About using the Provisioning API to run Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API scripting properties for Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API Advanced settings for Policy Manager scripts
- Vault Store Usage Reporter
Setting up a shortcut link to Vault Store Usage Reporter
By adding a Vault Store Usage Reporter link to the left pane of the Administration Console, you can quickly access usage reports from the console.
To set up a shortcut link to Vault Store Usage Reporter
- Open the Administration Console.
- On the File menu, click Add/Remove Snap-in.
- In the list of available snap-ins, click Link to Web Address and then click Add.
- In the first page of the Link to Web Address wizard, type the address of Vault Store Usage Reporter, and then click Next. The address is as follows:
- Type a name for the new link, such as Usage Reporter, and then click Finish.
- Click OK to close the Add or Remove Snap-ins dialog box.
The new link appears in the left pane of the Administration Console.