Enterprise Vault™ Utilities
- About this guide
- Audit Viewer
- Domino Archive Exporter
- Domino Profile Document Tool
- Domino Retention Plan Tool
- EVDominoExchangeMigration Tool
- Running the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
- EVEARemovalUtility usage examples
- About EVSVR
- About the EVSVR operation settings
- Report operations in EVSVR
- Verify operations in EVSVR
- Repair operations in EVSVR
- Using the output from one EVSVR operation as input for another operation
- Viewing the EVSVR output log file
- Running EVSVR in interactive mode
- About using FSAUtility with Dell EMC Celerra/VNX placeholders
- FSAUtility options
- NTFS to Centera Migration
- Permissions Browser
- Policy Manager (EVPM)
- Sections and keynames in Policy Manager initialization file
- Policy Manager initialization file examples
- About using the Provisioning API to run Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API scripting properties for Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API Advanced settings for Policy Manager scripts
- Vault Store Usage Reporter
Report operations in EVSVR
The items in vault store partitions.
The records in vault store databases and fingerprint databases.
Certain records in the Enterprise Vault Directory database.
The Option setting determines whether a report contains an item count or a list of items. It also determines the type of data that EVSVR counts or lists, if you select Partition as the Contents setting.
The Contents setting determines the type of data on which EVSVR reports. Table: Contents settings for Report operations describes the settings from which you can select.
Table: Contents settings for Report operations
Reports on the Archive records and Archive Folder records in the Directory database.
Directory and VaultStore
Reports on the Archive records and Archive Folder records in the Directory database, and the ArchivePoint records and Vault records in the vault store databases.
Reports on fingerprint database records (SIS part records).
Reports on partition data (savesets and SIS parts, or Centera clips).
Note the following:
Reports on the files on the Enterprise Vault Storage Queue, if configured. In the properties of a vault store, you can choose whether to place safety copies of Exchange Server items on the Storage Queue rather than keeping them in their original locations.
Reports on vault store database records (saveset information, ArchivePoint records and Vault records, and safety copies on the Enterprise Vault Storage Queue).