Enterprise Vault™ Utilities
- About this guide
- Audit Viewer
- Domino Archive Exporter
- Domino Profile Document Tool
- Domino Retention Plan Tool
- EVDominoExchangeMigration Tool
- Running the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
- EVEARemovalUtility usage examples
- About EVSVR
- About the EVSVR operation settings
- Report operations in EVSVR
- Verify operations in EVSVR
- Repair operations in EVSVR
- Using the output from one EVSVR operation as input for another operation
- Viewing the EVSVR output log file
- Running EVSVR in interactive mode
- About using FSAUtility with Dell EMC Celerra/VNX placeholders
- FSAUtility options
- NTFS to Centera Migration
- Permissions Browser
- Policy Manager (EVPM)
- Sections and keynames in Policy Manager initialization file
- Policy Manager initialization file examples
- About using the Provisioning API to run Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API scripting properties for Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API Advanced settings for Policy Manager scripts
- Vault Store Usage Reporter
Deleting active jobs using NTFS to Centera Migration
The NTFS to Centera Migration utility automatically deletes jobs when they have completed. However, you can manually delete any jobs that are still in progress.
To delete an active job using NTFS to Centera Migration
- Start NTFSCenteraMigrator.
- Select option 3, Delete existing job.
NTFSCenteraMigrator lists the active jobs.
- Type the number of the job that you want to delete.
The job is now marked for deletion and no longer appears in the list of jobs.
- Restart the Storage Service that manages the vault store.