Enterprise Vault™ Utilities
- About this guide
- Audit Viewer
- Domino Archive Exporter
- Domino Profile Document Tool
- Domino Retention Plan Tool
- EVDominoExchangeMigration Tool
- Running the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
- EVEARemovalUtility usage examples
- About EVSVR
- About the EVSVR operation settings
- Report operations in EVSVR
- Verify operations in EVSVR
- Repair operations in EVSVR
- Using the output from one EVSVR operation as input for another operation
- Viewing the EVSVR output log file
- Running EVSVR in interactive mode
- About using FSAUtility with Dell EMC Celerra/VNX placeholders
- FSAUtility options
- NTFS to Centera Migration
- Permissions Browser
- Policy Manager (EVPM)
- Sections and keynames in Policy Manager initialization file
- Policy Manager initialization file examples
- About using the Provisioning API to run Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API scripting properties for Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API Advanced settings for Policy Manager scripts
- Vault Store Usage Reporter
Managing migrator jobs using NTFS to Centera Migration
To manage migrator jobs you use a command-line utility, NTFSCenteraMigrator.Exe.
You must run this utility with Administrator privileges if the computer has User Account Control (UAC) enabled.
To manage migrator jobs using NTFS to Centera Migration
- Open a Command Prompt window.
- Change to the Enterprise Vault program folder (for example C:\Program Files (x86)\Enterprise Vault).
- Type the following command:
The command presents you with the following options:
0 = Exit
Closes the NTFSCenteraMigrator management program without affecting any existing jobs.
1 = List jobs
Lists each of the current NTFS to Centera Migrator jobs, as follows:
Job Id: NCM_20031203164814 Storage Service computer: SSCOMPUTER Vault Store: Name: MigratorTest Description: Migrator Test Source Partition: Name: MigratorTest Ptn20 Description: Partition of Vault Store MigratorTest Destination Partition: Name: MigratorTest Ptn21 Description: Partition of Vault Store MigratorTest Share archived items: Enabled Start date range: 1999-11-25 End date range: 2003-12-31 Threads: 15 Threads priority: Below Normal Saveset sharing: Partition property Log file: <Default>.
2 = Create new job
Displays a series of prompts with which you can specify the details of a new NTFS to Centera Migrator job.
3 = Delete existing job
Deletes an unfinished job.
- Select the option you require.
- When the migration process has finished, delete the source partition files.