Enterprise Vault™ Utilities
- About this guide
- Audit Viewer
- Domino Archive Exporter
- Domino Profile Document Tool
- Domino Retention Plan Tool
- EVDominoExchangeMigration Tool
- Running the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
- EVEARemovalUtility usage examples
- About EVSVR
- About the EVSVR operation settings
- Report operations in EVSVR
- Verify operations in EVSVR
- Repair operations in EVSVR
- Using the output from one EVSVR operation as input for another operation
- Viewing the EVSVR output log file
- Running EVSVR in interactive mode
- About using FSAUtility with Dell EMC Celerra/VNX placeholders
- FSAUtility options
- NTFS to Centera Migration
- Permissions Browser
- Policy Manager (EVPM)
- Sections and keynames in Policy Manager initialization file
- Policy Manager initialization file examples
- About using the Provisioning API to run Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API scripting properties for Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API Advanced settings for Policy Manager scripts
- Vault Store Usage Reporter
Limitations of EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
Table: EVDominoExchangeMigration tool limitations describes some known limitations in the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool that you need to be aware of.
Table: EVDominoExchangeMigration tool limitations
Non-US-ASCII characters in Domino mailbox names may break scripted migrations.
When there are many mailboxes to process, it can be convenient to run EVDominoExchangeMigration in a script. Note that, if the Domino mailbox name contains characters that are outside the US-ASCII character set, pasting the mailbox names into a Windows text editor is likely to result in failures because the characters are not interpreted correctly.
There are various possible solutions to this problem, including the following:
Appearance of shortcuts to Domino Calendar and To Do items.
These items are retrieved as normal mail messages (IPM.Note) rather than as Calendar (IPM.Appointment) or To Do items (IPM.Task).
We recommend that, if possible, you do not archive Domino Calendar and To Do items from Domino mailboxes but instead wait until they have been migrated to Microsoft Exchange and then archive them using the Microsoft Exchange Archiving task. They are then retrieved correctly.
Message class restrictions
EVDominoExchangeMigration does not process messages that have any of the following Exchange Server message classes: