Enterprise Vault™ Utilities
- About this guide
- Audit Viewer
- Domino Archive Exporter
- Domino Profile Document Tool
- Domino Retention Plan Tool
- EVDominoExchangeMigration Tool
- Running the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
- EVEARemovalUtility usage examples
- About EVSVR
- About the EVSVR operation settings
- Report operations in EVSVR
- Verify operations in EVSVR
- Repair operations in EVSVR
- Using the output from one EVSVR operation as input for another operation
- Viewing the EVSVR output log file
- Running EVSVR in interactive mode
- About using FSAUtility with Dell EMC Celerra/VNX placeholders
- FSAUtility options
- NTFS to Centera Migration
- Permissions Browser
- Policy Manager (EVPM)
- Sections and keynames in Policy Manager initialization file
- Policy Manager initialization file examples
- About using the Provisioning API to run Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API scripting properties for Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API Advanced settings for Policy Manager scripts
- Vault Store Usage Reporter
About Permissions Browser
Permissions Browser lets you view the access permissions that users and groups have on Enterprise Vault archives and on the folders in these archives. As Table: Permission types indicates, there are two types of access permissions.
Table: Permission types
Permissions that have been set on the target from which Enterprise Vault is archiving, such as an Exchange mailbox, Domino mail database, or SharePoint site.
By default, Enterprise Vault synchronizes these permissions with the permissions on the corresponding archive and archive folders.
Permissions that an Enterprise Vault administrator has set on the archive.
When editing the properties of an archive with the Vault Administration Console, an administrator can manually apply permissions to it that override the automatic permissions.
With Permissions Browser you can view both types of permissions.