Enterprise Vault™ Utilities
- About this guide
- Audit Viewer
- Domino Archive Exporter
- Domino Profile Document Tool
- Domino Retention Plan Tool
- EVDominoExchangeMigration Tool
- Running the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
- EVEARemovalUtility usage examples
- About EVSVR
- About the EVSVR operation settings
- Report operations in EVSVR
- Verify operations in EVSVR
- Repair operations in EVSVR
- Using the output from one EVSVR operation as input for another operation
- Viewing the EVSVR output log file
- Running EVSVR in interactive mode
- About using FSAUtility with Dell EMC Celerra/VNX placeholders
- FSAUtility options
- NTFS to Centera Migration
- Permissions Browser
- Policy Manager (EVPM)
- Sections and keynames in Policy Manager initialization file
- Policy Manager initialization file examples
- About using the Provisioning API to run Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API scripting properties for Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API Advanced settings for Policy Manager scripts
- Vault Store Usage Reporter
Using Audit Viewer to run a report on audit data
You must run this utility with Administrator privileges if the computer has User Account Control (UAC) enabled.
To use Audit Viewer to run a report on audit data
- In Windows Explorer, browse to the Enterprise Vault program folder (for example
C:\Program Files (x86)\Enterprise Vault).
- In the Audit Viewer window, type or select the search criteria for the records that you want to view.
The following table provides information on each search term.
Specify the required user in the form domain\username.
Specify the name of the required archive. You can use the Enterprise Vault Administration Console to determine the name.
Select a category of audit entries to search from the list. Audit Viewer lists only those categories that exist in the captured data.
After you have selected a category, select a subcategory from the list.
Item returns the summary information for a category.
If you select Detailed as a category, the additional information is held in Information records.
All returns both the summary and detailed records for selected categories.
Date (From), Date (To)
Define a date range and time range to search the audit records.
Type a keyword for which to search in the audit records.
Select a status from the list for the records that you want to view.
Select the Enterprise Vault server that is the target of this search.
Type a range of numbers to indicate the audit records that you want to view.
Select the attribute by which to order the results and whether you want Audit Viewer to list the results in ascending order or descending order.
Select whether to view all the results that the search finds or a portion of those results.
- Click Search to generate the report.