Enterprise Vault™ Utilities
- About this guide
- Audit Viewer
- Domino Archive Exporter
- Domino Profile Document Tool
- Domino Retention Plan Tool
- EVDominoExchangeMigration Tool
- Running the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
- EVEARemovalUtility usage examples
- About EVSVR
- About the EVSVR operation settings
- Report operations in EVSVR
- Verify operations in EVSVR
- Repair operations in EVSVR
- Using the output from one EVSVR operation as input for another operation
- Viewing the EVSVR output log file
- Running EVSVR in interactive mode
- About using FSAUtility with Dell EMC Celerra/VNX placeholders
- FSAUtility options
- NTFS to Centera Migration
- Permissions Browser
- Policy Manager (EVPM)
- Sections and keynames in Policy Manager initialization file
- Policy Manager initialization file examples
- About using the Provisioning API to run Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API scripting properties for Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API Advanced settings for Policy Manager scripts
- Vault Store Usage Reporter
Fixing broken shortcuts after you have run EVDuplicateCleaner
After you run EVDuplicateCleaner, Exchange users may temporarily be unable to retrieve certain items from their mailbox archives. This issue arises when a mailbox shortcut is associated with a now-deleted instance of a duplicate saveset. The issue does not typically affect Domino mailboxes.
You can fix the broken shortcuts by adding a FixOrphanedShortcut entry to the registry on the Enterprise Vault server. After you add the entry, Enterprise Vault repairs each broken shortcut by associating it with the surviving instance of the duplicated saveset. If Enterprise Vault cannot find this instance, it deletes the shortcut.
To fix broken shortcuts after you have run EVDuplicateCleaner
- Open the registry editor.
- Locate and then click the following key in the registry:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \Software \Wow6432Node \KVS \Enterprise Vault \Agents
- Create a DWORD entry that is called FixOrphanedShortcut, and give it a value of 1.
- Run the Exchange Mailbox archiving task to process the shortcuts.
The task normally runs according to a schedule that you set up. However, if you want to run the task outside this schedule, you can use the Run Now facility in the Administration Console to run it immediately. See the Administrator's Guide for instructions.
- After you have fixed the shortcuts, remove the FixOrphanedShortcut registry entry. This entry can have an adverse effect on archiving performance if left in place.