Enterprise Vault™ Utilities
- About this guide
- Audit Viewer
- Domino Archive Exporter
- Domino Profile Document Tool
- Domino Retention Plan Tool
- EVDominoExchangeMigration Tool
- Running the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
- EVEARemovalUtility usage examples
- About EVSVR
- About the EVSVR operation settings
- Report operations in EVSVR
- Verify operations in EVSVR
- Repair operations in EVSVR
- Using the output from one EVSVR operation as input for another operation
- Viewing the EVSVR output log file
- Running EVSVR in interactive mode
- About using FSAUtility with Dell EMC Celerra/VNX placeholders
- FSAUtility options
- NTFS to Centera Migration
- Permissions Browser
- Policy Manager (EVPM)
- Sections and keynames in Policy Manager initialization file
- Policy Manager initialization file examples
- About using the Provisioning API to run Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API scripting properties for Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API Advanced settings for Policy Manager scripts
- Vault Store Usage Reporter
To initiate archiving for a specified file system archiving task, file server, or file server volume:
FSARunNow Archive TaskName | TaskEntryId | FileServerEntryId [VolumeEntryId] [Report | Normal] [ShortcutsOnly]
To initiate the synchronization of file server archive permissions with folder permissions:
FSARunNow Synchronize TaskName | TaskEntryId | FileServerEntryId
To initiate the pruning of earlier versions of archived files:
FSARunNow Prune TaskName | TaskEntryId | FileServerEntryId [Report | Normal]
To initiate the deletion of files, archived from Dell EMC Celerra/VNX devices, whose placeholders have been deleted:
FSARunNow CelerraDelOnDel TaskName | TaskEntryId | FileServerEntryId [Report | Normal]
Where the parameters are as follows:
Specifies the name of the task you want to process. You can determine the TaskName as follows:
If the task name contains spaces, enclose it in quotation marks.
Specifies the TaskEntryId of the task you want to process. You can determine the TaskEntryId as follows:
To specify a TaskEntryId, you must use the ID for the task that has the appropriate suffix. Tasknames in the query results include the following suffixes:
For instance, to specify the TaskEntryId for a Prune run where the task name is FSA_Task1, use the TaskEntryId corresponding to FSA_Task1_Pruning.
Specifies the FileServerEntryId of the computer whose archives you want to process. You can determine the FileServerEntryId as follows:
Specifies the VolumeEntryId of the computer whose archives you want to process. You can determine the VolumeEntryId as follows:
Runs the File System Archiving task or tasks in report mode. Each task generates a report that outlines the changes that the task would make if it ran in normal mode, but no changes are made.
Note that by default all FSARunNow options run in Report mode except the Synchronize option, which does not use this parameter.
File System Archiving tasks generate reports in the following folders:
For more information about these reports, see "About File System Archiving Task reports" in Setting up File System Archiving.
Runs the File System Archiving task or tasks in normal mode. Each task performs the requested actions, and also generates a report that outlines the changes it made.
Restricts the archiving task so that it only creates shortcuts. If you use this option, the task does not perform archiving.