Enterprise Vault™ Utilities
- About this guide
- Audit Viewer
- Domino Archive Exporter
- Domino Profile Document Tool
- Domino Retention Plan Tool
- EVDominoExchangeMigration Tool
- Running the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
- EVEARemovalUtility usage examples
- About EVSVR
- About the EVSVR operation settings
- Report operations in EVSVR
- Verify operations in EVSVR
- Repair operations in EVSVR
- Using the output from one EVSVR operation as input for another operation
- Viewing the EVSVR output log file
- Running EVSVR in interactive mode
- About using FSAUtility with Dell EMC Celerra/VNX placeholders
- FSAUtility options
- NTFS to Centera Migration
- Permissions Browser
- Policy Manager (EVPM)
- Sections and keynames in Policy Manager initialization file
- Policy Manager initialization file examples
- About using the Provisioning API to run Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API scripting properties for Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API Advanced settings for Policy Manager scripts
- Vault Store Usage Reporter
Starting Vault Store Usage Reporter
You can start Vault Store Usage Reporter from either a web browser or the Enterprise Vault Administration Console.
To start Vault Store Usage Reporter from a web browser
- Log on as an administrator of Enterprise Vault.
If you want to see billing account details, the account you use must also have permissions within the Windows domain.
- Open your web browser.
- Enter the Vault Store Usage Reporter address with a URL similar to the following:
To start Vault Store Usage Reporter from the Administration Console
- In the left pane of the Administration Console, right-click the Vault Store Groups container or a vault store and then click Reporting.
If you have configured Enterprise Vault Reporting, Vault Store Usage Reporter is only available from the shortcut menu of a vault store.