Enterprise Vault™ Utilities
- About this guide
- Audit Viewer
- Domino Archive Exporter
- Domino Profile Document Tool
- Domino Retention Plan Tool
- EVDominoExchangeMigration Tool
- Running the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
- EVEARemovalUtility usage examples
- About EVSVR
- About the EVSVR operation settings
- Report operations in EVSVR
- Verify operations in EVSVR
- Repair operations in EVSVR
- Using the output from one EVSVR operation as input for another operation
- Viewing the EVSVR output log file
- Running EVSVR in interactive mode
- About using FSAUtility with Dell EMC Celerra/VNX placeholders
- FSAUtility options
- NTFS to Centera Migration
- Permissions Browser
- Policy Manager (EVPM)
- Sections and keynames in Policy Manager initialization file
- Policy Manager initialization file examples
- About using the Provisioning API to run Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API scripting properties for Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API Advanced settings for Policy Manager scripts
- Vault Store Usage Reporter
Verify operations in EVSVR
The EVSVR Verify operations let you check the consistency of the information in your vault store partitions, vault store databases, fingerprint databases, and Directory database.
Table: Option settings for Verify operations lists the available Option settings.
Table: Option settings for Verify operations
Verifies that the vault store database records and fingerprint database records point to savesets and SIS parts in a partition:
You must select the required level of verification for this option.
Performs an ArchivesDirectory Verify operation, followed by an ArchivesVaultStore Verify operation.
Verifies that the vault store database records have corresponding records in the Directory database:
Verifies that the Directory database records have corresponding records in the vault store databases:
Performs a DatabaseLinkages Verify operation, followed by an ArchiveObjects Verify operation.
EVSVR performs the ArchiveObjects Verify operation at the most detailed level (SavesetValid).
Verifies the linkages between the vault store databases and fingerprint databases:
Verifies that the savesets and SIS parts in a partition are referenced by database records:
Note the following:
Verifies that the vault store databases contain CAB file collection records whose collection identities match the file names of the associated CAB files. For example, this operation verifies that, when a collection record has a collection identity of 1234, the name of the associated CAB file is
If you find any instances of mismatches between the collection identities and the CAB file names for certain partitions in a vault store database, run the DatabaseReferences Repair operation for those partitions.
Checks the Vault and ArchivePoint records in the vault store database and reports on any that have an incorrect count of archived items.
Verifies that the Storage Queue files in a Storage Queue location are referenced by vault store database records.
Verifies that the files in a Storage Queue location do not have any obvious errors, such as a file size of 0 bytes.
Determines the number of collection records in the vault store databases that do not have specified creation dates. In Enterprise Vault 8.0 and later, all new collection records automatically have a specified creation date. However, this is not the case for collection records that an earlier version of Enterprise Vault has created. When the creation date is missing from any collection record, the DatabaseLinkages Verify operation ignores any date range that you specify and processes all of these collection records.
To assign a creation date to any collection record that does not have one, run the UndatedCollections Repair operation.