Enterprise Vault™ Utilities
- About this guide
- Audit Viewer
- Domino Archive Exporter
- Domino Profile Document Tool
- Domino Retention Plan Tool
- EVDominoExchangeMigration Tool
- Running the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
- EVEARemovalUtility usage examples
- About EVSVR
- About the EVSVR operation settings
- Report operations in EVSVR
- Verify operations in EVSVR
- Repair operations in EVSVR
- Using the output from one EVSVR operation as input for another operation
- Viewing the EVSVR output log file
- Running EVSVR in interactive mode
- About using FSAUtility with Dell EMC Celerra/VNX placeholders
- FSAUtility options
- NTFS to Centera Migration
- Permissions Browser
- Policy Manager (EVPM)
- Sections and keynames in Policy Manager initialization file
- Policy Manager initialization file examples
- About using the Provisioning API to run Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API scripting properties for Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API Advanced settings for Policy Manager scripts
- Vault Store Usage Reporter
[Archive] section of the Policy Manager initialization file
Mandatory. Identifies the archive to process.
If the archive does not exist, Policy Manager creates a shared archive. (If you want to create mailbox archives, enable the mailboxes.)
Mandatory. Specifies a Windows account for billing purposes.
Optional. Specifies whether Enterprise Vault can automatically delete items from the archive when their retention periods expire. If not specified, existing archives are not modified.
true (default, for new archives only)
You can place the archive on legal hold by setting this keyname to false and the DeleteProtected keyname to true.
Optional. Specifies whether to allow users to delete items manually from the archive. If you choose to prevent this then, in addition, the archive cannot be moved or deleted. If not specified, existing archives are not modified.
false (default, for new archives only)
You can place the archive on legal hold by setting this keyname to true and the DeleteExpiredItems keyname to false.
Optional. Sets the description that the user sees when selecting an archive in which to search. The description is also shown in the Administration Console.
If you do not specify a description, existing archives are unchanged, and the text that is used for new archives is "Created by the Policy Manager".
Optional. Specifies how detailed an index Enterprise Vault is to create for the archive.
If you omit IndexingLevel, the site default setting is used for new archives. Existing archives are not modified.
Optional. Specifies whether preview text is displayed for attachments in the search results list. Enabling this option increases the size of an index.
This option is for a future release; you cannot display the previews in the current version of Enterprise Vault.
Optional. Specifies the amount of preview text (number of characters) that is displayed in the search results list. The size of an index increases when you increase the preview length.
If you omit IndexSnippetLength, the site default setting is used for new archives. Existing archives are not modified.
Mandatory. The name of the vault store in which the archive exists or is to be created.