Enterprise Vault™ Utilities
- About this guide
- Audit Viewer
- Domino Archive Exporter
- Domino Profile Document Tool
- Domino Retention Plan Tool
- EVDominoExchangeMigration Tool
- Running the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
- EVEARemovalUtility usage examples
- About EVSVR
- About the EVSVR operation settings
- Report operations in EVSVR
- Verify operations in EVSVR
- Repair operations in EVSVR
- Using the output from one EVSVR operation as input for another operation
- Viewing the EVSVR output log file
- Running EVSVR in interactive mode
- About using FSAUtility with Dell EMC Celerra/VNX placeholders
- FSAUtility options
- NTFS to Centera Migration
- Permissions Browser
- Policy Manager (EVPM)
- Sections and keynames in Policy Manager initialization file
- Policy Manager initialization file examples
- About using the Provisioning API to run Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API scripting properties for Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API Advanced settings for Policy Manager scripts
- Vault Store Usage Reporter
Note that for those commands below that control services, you can specify any valid alias or name for the computer parameter. However, for those commands that control tasks, the specified computer name must correspond to the computer alias used in Enterprise Vault.
EVservice start|stop|pause|resume computer service [service...]
Starts, stops, pauses, or resumes the specified services on the computer with the specified alias or name. If a service name contains spaces, enclose it in quotation marks. For example, the following command starts the Enterprise Vault Shopping service on computer GAMMA:
EVService start GAMMA "Enterprise Vault Shopping Service"
EVservice start|stop|pause|resume computer task [task...]
Starts, stops, pauses, or resumes the specified Enterprise Vault tasks on the computer with the specified name, which must correspond to the computer alias used in Enterprise Vault. If a task name contains spaces, enclose it in quotation marks. For example, the following command starts "Public Folder task for GAMMA" on computer OMEGA:
EVservice start OMEGA "Public Folder task for GAMMA"
EVservice start|stop|pause|resume computer listfile
Starts, stops, pauses, or resumes the services and Enterprise Vault tasks that are listed in the named text file, which can be local or remote. For example, the following command starts the services and tasks that are listed in the file
EVservice start GAMMA evservices_and_tasks.txt
The file can contain entries for many computers. However, the command acts on the services that are running on the computer that you specify on the command line.
EVservice start|stop|pause|resume listfile
Starts, stops, pauses, or resumes all the services and Enterprise Vault tasks that are listed in the named text file.
EVservice starts the services and tasks in the order in which they are listed in the list file, and stops them in reverse order.