Enterprise Vault™ Utilities
- About this guide
- Audit Viewer
- Domino Archive Exporter
- Domino Profile Document Tool
- Domino Retention Plan Tool
- EVDominoExchangeMigration Tool
- Running the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
- EVEARemovalUtility usage examples
- About EVSVR
- About the EVSVR operation settings
- Report operations in EVSVR
- Verify operations in EVSVR
- Repair operations in EVSVR
- Using the output from one EVSVR operation as input for another operation
- Viewing the EVSVR output log file
- Running EVSVR in interactive mode
- About using FSAUtility with Dell EMC Celerra/VNX placeholders
- FSAUtility options
- NTFS to Centera Migration
- Permissions Browser
- Policy Manager (EVPM)
- Sections and keynames in Policy Manager initialization file
- Policy Manager initialization file examples
- About using the Provisioning API to run Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API scripting properties for Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API Advanced settings for Policy Manager scripts
- Vault Store Usage Reporter
On Windows file servers, unless the Vault Service account is a member of the local Administrators group, it requires a set of minimum permissions and privileges for File System Archiving. See the appendix "Permissions and privileges required for the Vault Service account on Windows file servers" in Setting up File System Archiving.
If you change the Vault Service account you must ensure that the new account is granted the required permissions and privileges. You can use the EVFSARightsAndPermissions utility to configure the permissions and privileges for the new account.
The EVFSARightsAndPermissions utility is installed on a file server when you install the FSA Agent.
The utility creates a log file named
EVFSASetRightsAndPermissions.log in the Enterprise Vault program folder. The log file lists all the rights and permissions it has granted to the specified account, and indicates success or failure for each stage of the configuration.
Ensure that your group policy permissions do not override the required local permissions for the Vault Service account.