Enterprise Vault™ Utilities
- About this guide
- Audit Viewer
- Domino Archive Exporter
- Domino Profile Document Tool
- Domino Retention Plan Tool
- EVDominoExchangeMigration Tool
- Running the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
- EVEARemovalUtility usage examples
- About EVSVR
- About the EVSVR operation settings
- Report operations in EVSVR
- Verify operations in EVSVR
- Repair operations in EVSVR
- Using the output from one EVSVR operation as input for another operation
- Viewing the EVSVR output log file
- Running EVSVR in interactive mode
- About using FSAUtility with Dell EMC Celerra/VNX placeholders
- FSAUtility options
- NTFS to Centera Migration
- Permissions Browser
- Policy Manager (EVPM)
- Sections and keynames in Policy Manager initialization file
- Policy Manager initialization file examples
- About using the Provisioning API to run Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API scripting properties for Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API Advanced settings for Policy Manager scripts
- Vault Store Usage Reporter
EVSVR application states
Table: EVSVR application states lists the application states in which EVSVR can run.
Table: EVSVR application states
EVSVR is executing an operation file.
EVSVR is displaying the EVSVR Operations dialog box.
No operation file is loaded. This state is the initial state if you start EVSVR without an argument list.
EVSVR has paused while it is executing an operation file.
An operation file is loaded.
The application state determines which EVSVR commands you can enter. For example, the stop command is only valid when the EVSVR state is Active or Paused. If you enter a command that is invalid for the current state, EVSVR displays an error message to indicate this fact.
To determine the current state of EVSVR, type status at the EVSVR> prompt.