Enterprise Vault™ Utilities
- About this guide
- Audit Viewer
- Domino Archive Exporter
- Domino Profile Document Tool
- Domino Retention Plan Tool
- EVDominoExchangeMigration Tool
- Running the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
- EVEARemovalUtility usage examples
- About EVSVR
- About the EVSVR operation settings
- Report operations in EVSVR
- Verify operations in EVSVR
- Repair operations in EVSVR
- Using the output from one EVSVR operation as input for another operation
- Viewing the EVSVR output log file
- Running EVSVR in interactive mode
- About using FSAUtility with Dell EMC Celerra/VNX placeholders
- FSAUtility options
- NTFS to Centera Migration
- Permissions Browser
- Policy Manager (EVPM)
- Sections and keynames in Policy Manager initialization file
- Policy Manager initialization file examples
- About using the Provisioning API to run Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API scripting properties for Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API Advanced settings for Policy Manager scripts
- Vault Store Usage Reporter
[PSTcheckpoint] section in the Policy Manager initialization file
Specifies the creation date and time of the new initialization file generated by Policy Manager.
Provides a number that indicates the restart sequence number. This number is incremented each time you run the initialization file. It is also appended to the name of the initialization file to make the name of the new initialization file.
For example, suppose that your original initialization file is called migrate-these.ini. If you run Policy Manager with this file, you produce a new file that is called migrate-these_1.ini and that contains details of any problems. You can fix the problems that are indicated in this new file and then run it as before.
Specifies the path and file name of the original Policy Manager initialization file.
Shows the total number of PST files that are listed in this initialization file and that cannot be migrated. Each of these migrated files also has a JobStatus entry of Failed.
Generated by a process mode run. Shows the number of PST files that were being processed when Policy Manager was interrupted. This number is never more than one.
Each of these migrated files also has a JobStatus entry of Incomplete.
Generated by a report mode run. A problem with this PST file has prevented processing. Policy Manager has added a DONOTPROCESS = TRUE line to the [PST] section.
Generated by a process mode run. Shows the number of PSTs that contain one or more items that cannot be migrated. All these items have been placed in a folder that is called PST Migration Failed Items in the PST file.
Each of these migrated files also has a JobStatus entry of Partially_Processed.
Generated by a process mode run. Shows the number of PST files that were successfully migrated on the previous run of the script. These files are still listed in the restart script, but their sections are commented out.
Each of these migrated files also has a JobStatus entry of Processed.
Generated by a process mode run. Shows the number of PST files that were listed in this file and that were ignored in the last run.
Each of these migrated files also has a JobStatus entry of Unprocessed.
Generated by a report mode run. Shows the number of marked PST files whose marked settings are being overridden in the initialization file. You can find these files by searching for "Report_Status: Warning".