Enterprise Vault™ Utilities
- About this guide
- Audit Viewer
- Domino Archive Exporter
- Domino Profile Document Tool
- Domino Retention Plan Tool
- EVDominoExchangeMigration Tool
- Running the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
- EVEARemovalUtility usage examples
- About EVSVR
- About the EVSVR operation settings
- Report operations in EVSVR
- Verify operations in EVSVR
- Repair operations in EVSVR
- Using the output from one EVSVR operation as input for another operation
- Viewing the EVSVR output log file
- Running EVSVR in interactive mode
- About using FSAUtility with Dell EMC Celerra/VNX placeholders
- FSAUtility options
- NTFS to Centera Migration
- Permissions Browser
- Policy Manager (EVPM)
- Sections and keynames in Policy Manager initialization file
- Policy Manager initialization file examples
- About using the Provisioning API to run Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API scripting properties for Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API Advanced settings for Policy Manager scripts
- Vault Store Usage Reporter
Verification levels for an EVSVR ArchiveObjects Verify operation
The following table lists the Level settings and their effects. The table lists the first three levels in order of the level of verification, with the lowest level of verification listed first. For example, if you select the ObjectExtractsFromContainer level, the verification also includes the ObjectContainerExists and ObjectInContainer levels. As the level of verification increases, so does the time to perform the verification.
Table: Effects of the Level settings on an ArchiveObjects Verify operation
CIFS partition without collections
CIFS partition with collections
Dell EMC Centera partition
Verifies that the saveset or SIS part file exists and has no obvious errors, such as a file size of 0 bytes.
Checks for converted content file, if appropriate.
Verifies that the CAB file exists and has no obvious errors, such as a file size of 0 bytes.
Verifies that the content streams containing savesets and SIS parts exist.
Verifies that the clip containing the saveset exists.
Verifies that the CAB file contains the saveset or SIS part file, as defined by the CAB index.
Opens that clip and verifies from the clip attributes that it contains the saveset.
Verifies that the saveset or SIS part file can be extracted from the CAB file.
Verifies that the SIS part reference in the vault store database and the SIS part fingerprint in the fingerprint database match the SIS part map in a saveset file.
For each SIS part, recomputes the fingerprint and verifies that it matches the value in the fingerprint database.
Decompresses compressed SIS parts and converted content files, where applicable.
Retrieves the saveset including all its SIS parts into an Enterprise Vault saveset, and perform a full verification.
Retrieves the saveset including all of its separately stored attachments and streams into an Enterprise Vault saveset, and performs a full verification.