Enterprise Vault™ Utilities
- About this guide
- Audit Viewer
- Domino Archive Exporter
- Domino Profile Document Tool
- Domino Retention Plan Tool
- EVDominoExchangeMigration Tool
- Running the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
- EVEARemovalUtility usage examples
- About EVSVR
- About the EVSVR operation settings
- Report operations in EVSVR
- Verify operations in EVSVR
- Repair operations in EVSVR
- Using the output from one EVSVR operation as input for another operation
- Viewing the EVSVR output log file
- Running EVSVR in interactive mode
- About using FSAUtility with Dell EMC Celerra/VNX placeholders
- FSAUtility options
- NTFS to Centera Migration
- Permissions Browser
- Policy Manager (EVPM)
- Sections and keynames in Policy Manager initialization file
- Policy Manager initialization file examples
- About using the Provisioning API to run Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API scripting properties for Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API Advanced settings for Policy Manager scripts
- Vault Store Usage Reporter
In rare circumstances, a failure of one of the archiving tasks can cause Enterprise Vault to create duplicate savesets in mailbox archives. If you experience this issue, you can find and delete the duplicates by running the EVDuplicateCleaner command-line utility. After you have run the utility, only the last-archived instance is left from each set of duplicates.
EVDuplicateCleaner does not delete duplicate savesets if they are on legal hold.
To identify duplicates, EVDuplicateCleaner does the following:
It checks multiple attributes of each saveset (ArchivePointIdentity, IdDateTime, IdUniqueNo, SisPartCount, and VaultIdentity).
It examines the content fingerprint of each saveset.