Enterprise Vault™ Utilities
- About this guide
- Audit Viewer
- Domino Archive Exporter
- Domino Profile Document Tool
- Domino Retention Plan Tool
- EVDominoExchangeMigration Tool
- Running the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
- EVEARemovalUtility usage examples
- About EVSVR
- About the EVSVR operation settings
- Report operations in EVSVR
- Verify operations in EVSVR
- Repair operations in EVSVR
- Using the output from one EVSVR operation as input for another operation
- Viewing the EVSVR output log file
- Running EVSVR in interactive mode
- About using FSAUtility with Dell EMC Celerra/VNX placeholders
- FSAUtility options
- NTFS to Centera Migration
- Permissions Browser
- Policy Manager (EVPM)
- Sections and keynames in Policy Manager initialization file
- Policy Manager initialization file examples
- About using the Provisioning API to run Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API scripting properties for Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API Advanced settings for Policy Manager scripts
- Vault Store Usage Reporter
About the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
EVDominoExchangeMigration does the following:
Copies explicit mailbox permissions from the Exchange Server mailbox to the Domino archive. Typically, these are just the permissions of the mailbox owner. No inherited permissions are copied.
Changes the message class of shortcuts to IPM.Note.EnterpriseVault.Shortcut.
Corrects links in the shortcuts to items in the Domino archive.
If the archived item has an attachment, adds the Outlook paperclip icon to the shortcut.
EVDominoExchangeMigration has been tested with Enterprise Vault shortcuts that had been migrated with the following:
Binary Tree CMT Universal™ 2.7 (also known as CMT for Exchange™).
Quest Notes Migrator for Exchange from Quest Software.
You can use a different migration tool, but you must ensure that the tool correctly maps the Enterprise Vault Notes document properties to the corresponding Enterprise Vault Exchange named properties.
When you migrate items from Domino to Exchange Server, do not migrate any shortcuts that are in a state of archive-pending. Disable Domino archiving during the migration so that Enterprise Vault does not create new archive-pending shortcuts.