Enterprise Vault™ Utilities
- About this guide
- Audit Viewer
- Domino Archive Exporter
- Domino Profile Document Tool
- Domino Retention Plan Tool
- EVDominoExchangeMigration Tool
- Running the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
- EVEARemovalUtility usage examples
- About EVSVR
- About the EVSVR operation settings
- Report operations in EVSVR
- Verify operations in EVSVR
- Repair operations in EVSVR
- Using the output from one EVSVR operation as input for another operation
- Viewing the EVSVR output log file
- Running EVSVR in interactive mode
- About using FSAUtility with Dell EMC Celerra/VNX placeholders
- FSAUtility options
- NTFS to Centera Migration
- Permissions Browser
- Policy Manager (EVPM)
- Sections and keynames in Policy Manager initialization file
- Policy Manager initialization file examples
- About using the Provisioning API to run Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API scripting properties for Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API Advanced settings for Policy Manager scripts
- Vault Store Usage Reporter
FSARunNow is a utility with which you can initiate File System Archiving tasks on demand, using the command-line interface. It provides more options than the Run Now facility in the Administration Console.
Initiate archiving. You can specify a File System Archiving task. Alternatively you can archive from a specific file server or file server volume by quoting the appropriate Entry Id from the Directory database.
Initiate the synchronization of file server archive permissions with folder permissions.
Initiate the pruning of earlier versions of archived files until only the required number of versions remains. The File System Archiving task performs pruning according to the version and age-based pruning settings on the Pruning tab of the task's properties.
For files archived from Dell EMC Celerra/VNX devices, initiate the deletion of archived files whose placeholders have been deleted.