Enterprise Vault™ Utilities
- About this guide
- Audit Viewer
- Domino Archive Exporter
- Domino Profile Document Tool
- Domino Retention Plan Tool
- EVDominoExchangeMigration Tool
- Running the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
- EVEARemovalUtility usage examples
- About EVSVR
- About the EVSVR operation settings
- Report operations in EVSVR
- Verify operations in EVSVR
- Repair operations in EVSVR
- Using the output from one EVSVR operation as input for another operation
- Viewing the EVSVR output log file
- Running EVSVR in interactive mode
- About using FSAUtility with Dell EMC Celerra/VNX placeholders
- FSAUtility options
- NTFS to Centera Migration
- Permissions Browser
- Policy Manager (EVPM)
- Sections and keynames in Policy Manager initialization file
- Policy Manager initialization file examples
- About using the Provisioning API to run Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API scripting properties for Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API Advanced settings for Policy Manager scripts
- Vault Store Usage Reporter
Permissions required to run EVSPShortcutManager
The account that you use to run EVSPShortcutManager must have the following roles:
The local administrator role on the SharePoint server.
The sysadmin server role on the SharePoint configuration database.
The account must also have one of the following roles:
Site Collection Administrator. This role enables EVSPShortcutManager to process every site in the site collection.
Web Application Administrator. This role enables EVSPShortcutManager to process every site in the web application. This role uses the Policy for Web Application to provide Full Control permission.
Site Administrator. This role provides Full Control permission to the site. In this case the account must also have Full Control permission on the document libraries in the sites that EVSPShortcutManager processes.
Additionally, if you use the -server option, the account must have access to the SharePoint_Config configuration database.