Enterprise Vault™ Utilities
- About this guide
- Audit Viewer
- Domino Archive Exporter
- Domino Profile Document Tool
- Domino Retention Plan Tool
- EVDominoExchangeMigration Tool
- Running the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
- EVEARemovalUtility usage examples
- About EVSVR
- About the EVSVR operation settings
- Report operations in EVSVR
- Verify operations in EVSVR
- Repair operations in EVSVR
- Using the output from one EVSVR operation as input for another operation
- Viewing the EVSVR output log file
- Running EVSVR in interactive mode
- About using FSAUtility with Dell EMC Celerra/VNX placeholders
- FSAUtility options
- NTFS to Centera Migration
- Permissions Browser
- Policy Manager (EVPM)
- Sections and keynames in Policy Manager initialization file
- Policy Manager initialization file examples
- About using the Provisioning API to run Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API scripting properties for Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API Advanced settings for Policy Manager scripts
- Vault Store Usage Reporter
[Directory] section of the Policy Manager initialization file
Mandatory. Specifies the computer that hosts the Enterprise Vault directory service.
Mandatory. For Exchange mailbox tasks and PST migrations, this keyname specifies the name or ID of the Enterprise Vault site that manages the archives or the Exchange mailboxes you want to modify or migrate.
For NSF migrations, this keyname specifies the name or ID of the Enterprise Vault site that manages the archives into which you want to migrate NSF file content.
Optional. For NSF migrations, this keyname specifies the server that runs the storage service. EVPM runs the NSF migrator server on the computer you specify, to validate the NSF files. If you do not set a value for this keyname, EVPM runs the NSF migrator server on any Enterprise Vault server that has a storage service and has the Notes client installed.