Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Folder Sync 1.12 Administration Guide
- Requirements for Folder Sync
- Preparing the service accounts
- Installing and configuring Folder Sync
- Running and scheduling Folder Sync synchronizations
- Performing a "Run Now" Folder Sync synchronization
- Monitoring and managing Folder Sync
- Troubleshooting Folder Sync
Configuring scheduled Folder Sync synchronizations
The Folder Sync scheduling feature lets you configure folder synchronization events to run on a schedule.
Table: Steps to configure scheduled Folder Sync synchronization events lists the steps to consider when you configure scheduled Folder Sync synchronizations. Note that the steps can be performed and repeated in any order, as required.
Table: Steps to configure scheduled Folder Sync synchronization events
Understand the scheduling process, and decide on a suitable folder synchronization schedule.
Create one or more scheduled synchronization events.
Select the target mailboxes for the scheduled folder synchronization events.
If required, modify the pause period between iterative reruns of the scheduled folder synchronization events.