Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Folder Sync 1.12 Administration Guide
- Requirements for Folder Sync
- Preparing the service accounts
- Installing and configuring Folder Sync
- Running and scheduling Folder Sync synchronizations
- Performing a "Run Now" Folder Sync synchronization
- Monitoring and managing Folder Sync
- Troubleshooting Folder Sync
Configuring the initial setup of Folder Sync
After you have installed the Folder Sync application you must run its configuration wizard to configure the Folder Sync database and to complete the initial setup of Folder Sync.
To configure the initial setup of Folder Sync
If the Archive Accelerator Configuration Wizard is not already running, start it as follows:
Log on to the Folder Sync server using the Folder Sync service account credentials.
Click Start and select All Programs > ArchiveTools > ArchiveTools Configuration.
- The Archive Accelerator Configuration Wizard prompts you for the SQL instance to use for the ArchiveAccelerator database.
Specify the SQL Server instance that Folder Sync is to use, in the following format:
If you want to use the default SQL instance, omit the SQL_instance and specify only the following:
- Click Next. The Archive Accelerator Configuration Wizard displays your configuration settings.
- Click Next to begin the configuration.
The Archive Accelerator Configuration Wizard notifies you when the configuration is complete and the Archive Tools Management Console has been installed.