Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Folder Sync 1.12 Administration Guide
- Requirements for Folder Sync
- Preparing the service accounts
- Installing and configuring Folder Sync
- Running and scheduling Folder Sync synchronizations
- Performing a "Run Now" Folder Sync synchronization
- Monitoring and managing Folder Sync
- Troubleshooting Folder Sync
Performing a "Run Now" Folder Sync synchronization
From the ArchiveTools Management Console you can perform a Folder Sync synchronization immediately for one or more mailboxes.
Folder Sync may take some time to complete the processing of all of the mailboxes. The processing time depends on several factors including the number of selected mailboxes and the size of the mailboxes.
You cannot prioritize mailboxes for synchronization. Folder Sync synchronizes the selected mailboxes in alphabetical order, as shown in the ArchiveTools Management Console.
To perform a Run Now Folder Sync synchronization
- On the Folder Sync server, click Start > All Programs > ArchiveTools > ArchiveTools Management Console.
- In the left pane of the Management Console, expand the Archive Accelerator node.
- Expand the Archive Tools node.
- Expand the Servers node.
- Expand the All Mailboxes node.
The main pane then displays the mailbox database table, which shows the Folder Sync status for each mailbox in the mailbox database.
- In the list of mailboxes, select the mailboxes on which you want to run the synchronization.
To select multiple mailboxes, hold down the Ctrl key while you select the mailboxes. To select multiple consecutive mailboxes, hold down the Shift key while you select the mailboxes.
To select all of the mailboxes that are currently provisioned in Enterprise Vault.cloud, sort the table on the Archived column, then select all of the mailboxes that have the value True in that column.
- Right-click any one of the selected mailboxes, and choose Run Now.
- On the Run Now dialog, click OK to start the Folder Sync synchronization.
You should never normally select the Reset Mailbox(es) check box. This feature must only be used with the assistance of Veritas Services & Support.
The Status column displays the Folder Sync synchronization status for each mailbox. To update the Status column, click Refresh.