Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Folder Sync 1.12 Administration Guide
- Requirements for Folder Sync
- Preparing the service accounts
- Installing and configuring Folder Sync
- Running and scheduling Folder Sync synchronizations
- Performing a "Run Now" Folder Sync synchronization
- Monitoring and managing Folder Sync
- Troubleshooting Folder Sync
About monitoring and managing Folder Sync
The Archive Tools Management Console provides the following ways to monitor and manage Folder Sync:
From the mailbox database tables under the ArchiveTools node you can check the synchronization status of each mailbox.
The job list under the Archive Accelerator node presents a dynamic record of all the Folder Sync jobs that have run or that are currently executing, with details about each job.
The Folder Sync Mailbox Report under the Reports node provides information on the status of each mailbox that Folder Sync has processed.
The Folder Sync Status Report under the Reports node provides information on the status of processing in the last 24 hours, for the mailboxes that are selected for Folder Sync synchronization.
In addition an Enterprise Vault.cloud administrator can also perform the following actions from the Enterprise Vault.cloud Administration Console:
Disable or enable Folder Sync.
View the synchronization status of an individual account.