Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Folder Sync 1.12 Administration Guide
- Requirements for Folder Sync
- Preparing the service accounts
- Installing and configuring Folder Sync
- Running and scheduling Folder Sync synchronizations
- Performing a "Run Now" Folder Sync synchronization
- Monitoring and managing Folder Sync
- Troubleshooting Folder Sync
Restarting the Item Synch task
After you configure the Item Synch message service settings you can restart thetask to trigger Folder Sync to check whether a provisioned archive account exists for each mailbox. Folder Sync does not perform folder synchronizations for a mailbox until it has confirmed that a provisioned account exists for the mailbox in your company's Enterprise Vault.cloud archive.
You must also restart the Item Synch task if you make changes to the Folder Sync configuration file
A restart of thetask triggers a check for provisioned archive accounts if at least 60 minutes have passed since the provisioned accounts were last checked.
To restart the Item Synch task
- On the Folder Sync server, click Start > All Programs > ArchiveTools> ArchiveTools Management Console.
- In the left pane of the Management Console, expand the Archive Accelerator node.
- Select the Task List folder.
- In the Task List pane, right-click the Item Synch folder and select Stop.
- Wait for the status of the Item Synch task to change to Stopped. If necessary, click Refresh in the Actions pane to refresh the display.
- In the Task List pane, right-click the Item Synch folder and select Start.
Confirm that the status of the Item Synch task changes back to Started. If necessary click Refresh in the Actions pane to refresh the display.
If the mailbox account synchronization has succeeded for a mailbox, the mailbox database table in the ArchiveTools Management Console shows the account ID in the Account ID column.