Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Folder Sync 1.12 Administration Guide
- Requirements for Folder Sync
- Preparing the service accounts
- Installing and configuring Folder Sync
- Running and scheduling Folder Sync synchronizations
- Performing a "Run Now" Folder Sync synchronization
- Monitoring and managing Folder Sync
- Troubleshooting Folder Sync
Creating scheduled Folder Sync synchronization events
The Folder Sync scheduling feature lets you schedule synchronization events. Each synchronization event runs on a weekly basis. We recommend that you create a scheduled synchronization event for every day of the week.
For each event you must specify a day of the week on which to run the event, a start time, and a duration period.
To create scheduled Folder Syncsynchronization events
- On the Folder Sync server, click Start > All Programs > ArchiveTools> ArchiveTools Management Console.
- In the left pane of the Management Console, expand the Archive Accelerator node.
- Select the Task List folder.
- In the Task List pane, right-click the Item Synch folder and select Properties.
- On the Item Synch Properties dialog, ensure that the Item Synch Scheduling tab is selected.
- Click Add to create a new scheduled synchronization event.
The Schedule New Task dialog appears.
- On the Schedule New Task dialog, specify the required schedule as follows:
Select the day of the week and the time at which you want the synchronization event to start.
The synchronization event runs at the selected day and time each week.
Select the duration period for the synchronization event.
Avoid periods when the Folder Sync server is busy with system tasks such as backup.
- Click Add to create the synchronization event.
- To schedule additional synchronization events, repeat steps 6 to 8.
To remove a scheduled synchronization event, select the task and then click Remove.
You cannot edit a scheduled synchronization event. If necessary, remove the event and create a new one.