Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Folder Sync 1.12 Administration Guide
- Requirements for Folder Sync
- Preparing the service accounts
- Installing and configuring Folder Sync
- Running and scheduling Folder Sync synchronizations
- Performing a "Run Now" Folder Sync synchronization
- Monitoring and managing Folder Sync
- Troubleshooting Folder Sync
Viewing the Folder Sync job list
You can view details about any synchronization job that Folder Sync has run by examining the job list in the ArchiveTools Management Console.
To view the Folder Sync job list
- On the Folder Sync server, click Start > All Programs > ArchiveTools > ArchiveTools Management Console.
- In the left pane of the Management Console, expand the Archive Accelerator node.
- Select Job List to display the job list.
You can sort and filter the contents of the job list as follows:
To sort the list on a column, click the column heading. To reverse the sort order, click the column heading again.
To filter the content that is included in a column, click the filter icon in the column heading and in the filter dialog specify the filter details. The available filter options depend on the column that is selected.
To remove a filter from a column, click the filter icon in the column heading, and then click Clear Filter.