Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Folder Sync 1.12 Administration Guide
- Requirements for Folder Sync
- Preparing the service accounts
- Installing and configuring Folder Sync
- Running and scheduling Folder Sync synchronizations
- Performing a "Run Now" Folder Sync synchronization
- Monitoring and managing Folder Sync
- Troubleshooting Folder Sync
Viewing the Folder Sync synchronization status of an account from the Administration Console
For individual users you can view the synchronization status and the date and time of the last synchronization event from the Accounts node of the Enterprise Vault.cloud Administration Console.
You cannot make Folder Sync-related changes for individual users from the Administration Console. Changes must be made in the ArchiveTools Management Console.
To view the Folder Sync synchronization status of an account from the Administration Console
- In an Internet browser, navigate to the URL for your Enterprise Vault.cloud Administration Console, and log in.
- In the left pane of the Administration Console, expand the My Config node and select Accounts.
- Click a user from the list on the Accounts page, to display the Edit Account page for that user.
- On the Edit Account page, Folder Synchronization Status shows the synchronization status for the selected user, and the date and time of the last synchronization event.
- Click Cancel to exit the Edit Account page without making any changes.