Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Folder Sync 1.12 Administration Guide
- Requirements for Folder Sync
- Preparing the service accounts
- Installing and configuring Folder Sync
- Running and scheduling Folder Sync synchronizations
- Performing a "Run Now" Folder Sync synchronization
- Monitoring and managing Folder Sync
- Troubleshooting Folder Sync
Viewing the Folder Sync Status Report
The ArchiveTools Management Console includes a report on the status of each mailbox that has been selected for Folder Sync synchronization.
To view the Folder Sync Status Report
- On the Folder Sync server, click Start > All Programs > ArchiveTools> ArchiveTools Management Console.
- In the left pane of the Management Console, expand the Archive Accelerator node.
- Expand the Reports node.
- Expand the FolderSync node and select Status.
If you have run the report before, the most recently generated report is shown. To refresh the report, click the refresh icon in the report's menu bar.
You can use the report's menu bar options to page through the report, print or export the report, and to search for a text string.
To sort the report on a column, click the sort icon in the column heading. To reverse the sort order, click the icon again.