Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Folder Sync 1.12 Administration Guide
- Requirements for Folder Sync
- Preparing the service accounts
- Installing and configuring Folder Sync
- Running and scheduling Folder Sync synchronizations
- Performing a "Run Now" Folder Sync synchronization
- Monitoring and managing Folder Sync
- Troubleshooting Folder Sync
Disabling or enabling Folder Sync from the Administration Console
Folder synchronization is enabled by default in the Administration Console after you have installed and configured Folder Sync.
When you have completed the installation and configuration of Folder Sync, you can enable or disable all Folder Sync synchronization activity from the Enterprise Vault.cloud Administration Console.
If you enable Folder Sync it does not run immediately, but at the next scheduled synchronization event.
To disable or enable Folder Sync from the Administration Console
- In a supported Internet browser, navigate to the URL for your Enterprise Vault.cloud Administration Console, and log in.
- In the left pane of the Administration Console, expand the Policy Management node and select Archive Options.
- Under Active Folder Synchronization, the Administration Console displays the current enablement status of Folder Sync, the number of users whose folders are being synchronized, and the date and time of the last synchronization event.
In the Status drop-down box, select Enable or Disable.