Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Folder Sync 1.12 Administration Guide
Last Published: 2017-10-01
Product(s): Enterprise Vault.cloud (Version Not Specified)
- Requirements for Folder Sync
- Preparing the service accounts
- Installing and configuring Folder Sync
- Running and scheduling Folder Sync synchronizations
- Performing a "Run Now" Folder Sync synchronization
- Monitoring and managing Folder Sync
- Troubleshooting Folder Sync
Preparing the Folder Sync service account
During the installation of Folder Sync you must specify a Windows service account with the required attributes, that the ArchiveTools Folder Sync service can run under.
To prepare the Folder Sync service account
- Create a Windows Active Directory domain user account for Folder Sync, with a non-expiring password.
- Make the account a member of the local Administrators group on the server on which Folder Sync is to be installed.
- In SQL Server Management Studio, create a login for the account and give the SQL Server login the dbcreator server role. This server role is required to enable Folder Sync to deploy its database.