Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Folder Sync 1.12 Administration Guide
- Requirements for Folder Sync
- Preparing the service accounts
- Installing and configuring Folder Sync
- Running and scheduling Folder Sync synchronizations
- Performing a "Run Now" Folder Sync synchronization
- Monitoring and managing Folder Sync
- Troubleshooting Folder Sync
Installing the Folder Sync application
Before you install the Folder Sync application, make sure that the server on which you plan to install it meets all of the requirements.
You cannot upgrade from a previous version of Folder Sync to this version.
To install the Folder Sync application
- Download the compressed Folder Sync 1.12 setup file from the following location on our Support website:
- Extract the contents of the compressed setup file.
- Run FolderSync 1.12 Setup.msi.
- The ArchiveTools Folder Sync setup wizard displays. Click Next to proceed with the installation of Folder Sync.
- Specify the installation location for Folder Sync, and then click Next to continue.
We recommend that you use the default location.
In the Enter Service Account and Password window, provide the logon credentials for the Folder Sync service account:
Enter the Folder Sync service account user name in the format
Enter the password for the Folder Sync service account, and then re-enter the password to confirm it.
- Click Install to continue with the installation.
- The setup wizard indicates when the setup has completed. To continue to the configuration options, keep Launch Archive Tools Configuration checked and click Finish.
If you chose to launch the configuration, the Configuration wizard appears.