Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Folder Sync 1.12 Administration Guide
Last Published: 2017-10-01
Product(s): Enterprise Vault.cloud (Version Not Specified)
- Requirements for Folder Sync
- Preparing the service accounts
- Installing and configuring Folder Sync
- Running and scheduling Folder Sync synchronizations
- Performing a "Run Now" Folder Sync synchronization
- Monitoring and managing Folder Sync
- Troubleshooting Folder Sync
Processing Office 365 shared mailboxes
You must change a configuration file setting if you want Folder Sync to process the folders that are associated with Office 365 shared mailboxes.
To process Office 365 shared mailboxes
- On the Folder Sync server, navigate to the Folder Sync installation folder, typically
C:\Program Files\ArchiveTools\ArchiveTools Folder Sync
- Take a backup copy of the file ArchiveAcceleratorSynchService.exe.config and paste it in a suitable location in case you want to revert to it later.
- Open ArchiveAcceleratorSynchService.exe.config with a text editor such as Notepad.
- Find the setting AreSharedMailboxesIncluded.
- Change the value of this setting to True.
- Close the file, and save the changes.
- Restart the Item Synch task.