Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Folder Sync 1.12 Administration Guide
- Requirements for Folder Sync
- Preparing the service accounts
- Installing and configuring Folder Sync
- Running and scheduling Folder Sync synchronizations
- Performing a "Run Now" Folder Sync synchronization
- Monitoring and managing Folder Sync
- Troubleshooting Folder Sync
About this guide
This guide describes version 1.12 of the Veritas Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Folder Sync application, which provides Folder Sync for Office 365.
This version has now been superseded by Folder Sync 1.13, which supports both Office 365 and Exchange on-premises folder synchronization. New users should use Folder Sync 1.13, and existing users should upgrade to Folder Sync 1.13. For more information about Folder Sync 1.13, see the following article on our support site: http://www.veritas.com/docs/000127562.
The guide describes how to:
Install and configure Folder Sync 1.12.
Use Folder Sync 1.12 to perform and manage the replication of Office 365 mailbox folder structures to Personal.cloud.
Monitor the results of the folder synchronizations.
Troubleshoot issues with Folder Sync 1.12.
This guide is also available in PDF format. The PDF version can be downloaded from the following location on the Veritas Support website: http://www.veritas.com/docs/000125973.