Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas Access Solutions Guide for NetBackup
Last Published: 2020-12-15
Product(s): Appliances (Version Not Specified)
- Veritas Access integration with NetBackup
- System requirements
- Configuring Veritas Data Deduplication with Veritas Access
- Migrating the NetBackup images from existing storage to Veritas Data Deduplication storage
- Configuring Veritas Access as a cloud storage server with NetBackup CloudCatalyst
- Configuring backup and restore using NetBackup policies
- Configuring Veritas Access with the NetBackup client
Creating a Media Server Deduplication Pool (MSDP) for primary backup using NetBackup
To create an MSDP disk pool and storage unit (STU) in the NetBackup console
- Log on to the NetBackup master server from the Java console.
- Select Media Server Deduplication Pool.
- Enter the user name, password, and other required details.
- Enter the storage path for MSDP.
- Enter the load balancing options to distribute the workload.
- Verify the storage server configuration summary.
- Verify that the storage unit is created for MSDP.
- Verify that the disk pool is created for MSDP.