Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas Access Solutions Guide for NetBackup
Last Published: 2020-12-15
Product(s): Appliances (Version Not Specified)
- Veritas Access integration with NetBackup
- System requirements
- Configuring Veritas Data Deduplication with Veritas Access
- Migrating the NetBackup images from existing storage to Veritas Data Deduplication storage
- Configuring Veritas Access as a cloud storage server with NetBackup CloudCatalyst
- Configuring backup and restore using NetBackup policies
- Configuring Veritas Access with the NetBackup client
Unmounting the SDFS volume before restarting Veritas Access or the NetBackup media server
Before restarting Veritas Access or the NetBackup media server, create a backup copy of the SDFS volume and unmount the SDFS volume.
To perform a clean unmount of the SDFS volume
- Create a backup copy of the SDFS volume .xml file in the /etc/sdfs directory.
- Unmount the SDFS volume and wait for the jsvc process to exit before restarting Veritas Access.
- In case of OpenDedup on Veritas Access, use the following command to offline the OpenDedup volume:
# opendedup volume offline <vol_name>
Where vol_name is the OpenDepdup volume.