Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas Access Solutions Guide for NetBackup
Last Published: 2020-12-15
Product(s): Appliances (Version Not Specified)
- Veritas Access integration with NetBackup
- System requirements
- Configuring Veritas Data Deduplication with Veritas Access
- Migrating the NetBackup images from existing storage to Veritas Data Deduplication storage
- Configuring Veritas Access as a cloud storage server with NetBackup CloudCatalyst
- Configuring backup and restore using NetBackup policies
- Configuring Veritas Access with the NetBackup client
Restoring backed up files
To restore backed up files
- Create a directory where you want to restore the backed-up files.
- Go to the Restore Files tab under Backup, Archive, Restore.
- Go to the browse directory and select the appropriate files to restore and click Restore. The backup to be restored can reside either on NetBackup or on Veritas Access depending on the Storage Lifecycle Policy that is set. Hence, the restore location changes accordingly.
- Enter the location where the files should be restored, and click on the Start Restore button.
- To view the progress of the restore operation, click Yes on the Restore Initiated window.
- You can view the progress of the restore operation under the Detailed Status tab.