Veritas Access Solutions Guide for NetBackup
- Veritas Access integration with NetBackup
- System requirements
- Configuring Veritas Data Deduplication with Veritas Access
- Migrating the NetBackup images from existing storage to Veritas Data Deduplication storage
- Configuring Veritas Access as a cloud storage server with NetBackup CloudCatalyst
- Configuring backup and restore using NetBackup policies
- Configuring Veritas Access with the NetBackup client
Displaying the excluded files from backup
To display the entries in the excluded list from backup
- Display the entries in the excluded list from backup.
Backup> netbackup exclude_list show [policy] [schedule]
Lists the excluded entries by specifying a NetBackup policy.
If a NetBackup policy schedule is specified, then the excluded list entries for the specified NetBackup policy and NetBackup policy schedule are displayed.
Backup> netbackup exclude_list show Pattern Policy Schedule ------- ------ -------- hosts - - iscsid.conf - - iscsid.conf NBU_access12 - /vx/fs100/as* policy - /vx/fs100/*mp3 policy - /vx/fs200/bs* policy2 sched
The hyphens in the command output indicate that no values have been entered.