Veritas Access Solutions Guide for NetBackup
- Veritas Access integration with NetBackup
- System requirements
- Configuring Veritas Data Deduplication with Veritas Access
- Migrating the NetBackup images from existing storage to Veritas Data Deduplication storage
- Configuring Veritas Access as a cloud storage server with NetBackup CloudCatalyst
- Configuring backup and restore using NetBackup policies
- Configuring Veritas Access with the NetBackup client
Enabling or disabling the NetBackup SAN client
You can enable or disable the NetBackup SAN client on Veritas Access. The NetBackup SAN client should only be enabled on Veritas Access if the required licenses are installed on the NetBackup Master Server. If you do not have the required license for the NetBackup SAN client, then you must disable the SAN client on Veritas Access. Otherwise, the Veritas Access backup service fails to start.
To enable or disable the NetBackup SAN client
- To enable or disable the NetBackup SAN client, enter the following:
Backup> netbackup sanclient enable | disable
Enables the NetBackup SAN client.
Disables the NetBackup SAN client.
Backup> netbackup sanclient enable Success.