Veritas Access Solutions Guide for NetBackup
- Veritas Access integration with NetBackup
- System requirements
- Configuring Veritas Data Deduplication with Veritas Access
- Migrating the NetBackup images from existing storage to Veritas Data Deduplication storage
- Configuring Veritas Access as a cloud storage server with NetBackup CloudCatalyst
- Configuring backup and restore using NetBackup policies
- Configuring Veritas Access with the NetBackup client
Prerequisites for configuring the NetBackup client
Before configuring the NetBackup client for Veritas Access, you must have completed the following:
You must have a NetBackup master server external to your Veritas Access cluster. The NetBackup administrator configures the NetBackup master server.
See the Veritas NetBackup product documentation for more information.
Add the valid licenses on the NetBackup master server.
Make sure that host names of the master server and the NetBackup client installed on Veritas Access can be resolved and the reverse lookup is working.