Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas Access Solutions Guide for NetBackup
Last Published: 2020-12-15
Product(s): Appliances (Version Not Specified)
- Veritas Access integration with NetBackup
- System requirements
- Configuring Veritas Data Deduplication with Veritas Access
- Migrating the NetBackup images from existing storage to Veritas Data Deduplication storage
- Configuring Veritas Access as a cloud storage server with NetBackup CloudCatalyst
- Configuring backup and restore using NetBackup policies
- Configuring Veritas Access with the NetBackup client
Storage Lifecycle Policies
You can create Storage Lifecycle Policies (SLP).
To create Storage Lifecycle Policies
- Click Storage > Storage Lifecycle Policies on the NetBackup console. Select New Storage Lifecycle Policy.
- Enter a unique policy name for the policy. Click on the Add button.
- Select Operation as Backup, and set the destination pool to the MSDP pool that was created. Choose the Retention type based on your requirement.
- A new entry for Backup gets added. Click on the Add button again.
- Select Operation as Deduplication and set the destination tier to the OST storage unit that was created. Choose the Retention type based on your requirement.
- Both entries for SLP appear in the Storage Lifecycle Policy tab. The first operation is for Backup and the second operation is for Duplication.