Veritas Access Solutions Guide for NetBackup
- Veritas Access integration with NetBackup
- System requirements
- Configuring Veritas Data Deduplication with Veritas Access
- Migrating the NetBackup images from existing storage to Veritas Data Deduplication storage
- Configuring Veritas Access as a cloud storage server with NetBackup CloudCatalyst
- Configuring backup and restore using NetBackup policies
- Configuring Veritas Access with the NetBackup client
Configuring or resetting the virtual IP address used by NetBackup
You can configure or reset the virtual IP address of NetBackup. This address is a highly-available virtual IP address in the cluster.
Configure the virtual IP address using the Backup> virtual-ip set command so that it is different from all of the virtual IP addresses, including the console server IP address and the physical IP addresses that are used to install Veritas Access. Use the Network> ip addr show command to display the currently assigned virtual IP addresses on Veritas Access.
See the backup_virtual-ip(1) man page for detailed examples.
To configure or reset the virtual IP address used by NetBackup
- Configure the virtual IP address of NetBackup on Veritas Access.
Backup> virtual-ip set ipaddr [device]
- Reset the virtual IP address of NetBackup on Veritas Access.
Backup> virtual-ip reset