Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas Access Solutions Guide for NetBackup
Last Published: 2020-10-01
Product(s): Appliances (Version Not Specified)
- Veritas Access integration with NetBackup
- System requirements
- Configuring Veritas Data Deduplication with Veritas Access
- Migrating the NetBackup images from existing storage to Veritas Data Deduplication storage
- Configuring Veritas Access as a cloud storage server with NetBackup CloudCatalyst
- Configuring backup and restore using NetBackup policies
- Configuring Veritas Access with the NetBackup client
Configuring Veritas Access for NetBackup cloud storage
To configure Veritas Access for NetBackup cloud storage
- Log on to the NetBackup Console and select Configure Cloud Storage Server.
- From the Cloud Storage Server Configuration wizard, select Veritas Access (S3).
- Add the required information such as Service host, Service endpoint, HTTP/HTTPS port, Access key ID, Secret access key, and follow the rest of the wizard prompts.