Veritas Access Solutions Guide for NetBackup
- Veritas Access integration with NetBackup
- System requirements
- Configuring Veritas Data Deduplication with Veritas Access
- Migrating the NetBackup images from existing storage to Veritas Data Deduplication storage
- Configuring Veritas Access as a cloud storage server with NetBackup CloudCatalyst
- Configuring backup and restore using NetBackup policies
- Configuring Veritas Access with the NetBackup client
Displaying the included and excluded files for backups
You can specify a policy pattern that lets you specify which files to include or exclude from NetBackup backups. For example, you can specify that only
.gif files are backed up, and
.iso files are excluded. You can then display those files.
See the backup_netbackup(1) man page for detailed examples.
To display files included or excluded for backups
- Display the files that are included or excluded for backups.
For included files:
Backup> netbackup include_list show [policy] [schedule]
For excluded files:
Backup> netbackup exclude_list show [policy] [schedule]