Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas Access Solutions Guide for NetBackup
Last Published: 2020-10-01
Product(s): Appliances (Version Not Specified)
- Veritas Access integration with NetBackup
- System requirements
- Configuring Veritas Data Deduplication with Veritas Access
- Migrating the NetBackup images from existing storage to Veritas Data Deduplication storage
- Configuring Veritas Access as a cloud storage server with NetBackup CloudCatalyst
- Configuring backup and restore using NetBackup policies
- Configuring Veritas Access with the NetBackup client
Backup and restore
After you complete the configurations, perform the following steps for backup and restore.
To create policies
- Right-click on Policies within the NetBackup console and click on New Policy.
- Provide the following information for policy creation.
From the Attributes tab, select the appropriate storage unit under Policy storage.
- Under Policy storage, enter the name of the Storage Lifecycle Policy that was created.
- Enter the attribute information as per your requirement.
- Under the Schedule tab, enter the name of the schedule. For example, fullbackup.
- Enter the client information under the Clients tab.
- Select the folders that need to be backed up under Backup Selections.