Veritas Access Solutions Guide for NetBackup
- Veritas Access integration with NetBackup
- System requirements
- Configuring Veritas Data Deduplication with Veritas Access
- Migrating the NetBackup images from existing storage to Veritas Data Deduplication storage
- Configuring Veritas Access as a cloud storage server with NetBackup CloudCatalyst
- Configuring backup and restore using NetBackup policies
- Configuring Veritas Access with the NetBackup client
Supported configurations and versions for NetBackup with CloudCatalyst
Table: Supported versions
Veritas NetBackup servers
Veritas Access: Veritas Access 7.4.2 DVD
Cloudprovider.xml version 2.3.1 supports Veritas Access.
Update the mappings file.
If you want to configure CloudCatalyst, it needs to be recognized by the master server. You have to prepare the CloudCatalyst and media servers with NetBackup certificates. See the NetBackup documentatio for more details.
Note: NetBackup 8.1 does not have the Veritas Access S3 cloud provider support. Hence, the Cloud Configuration Package needs to be updated for listing the Veritas Access S3 server in the list of cloud storage providers. The details for updating the Cloud Configuration Package are available at: