Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas Access Solutions Guide for NetBackup
Last Published: 2020-12-15
Product(s): Appliances (Version Not Specified)
- Veritas Access integration with NetBackup
- System requirements
- Configuring Veritas Data Deduplication with Veritas Access
- Migrating the NetBackup images from existing storage to Veritas Data Deduplication storage
- Configuring Veritas Access as a cloud storage server with NetBackup CloudCatalyst
- Configuring backup and restore using NetBackup policies
- Configuring Veritas Access with the NetBackup client
Running a backup policy manually
To run a backup policy manually
- Once the policy is created, right-click on the name of the policy that you want to run under Summary of All Policies, and click on Manual Backup.
- Select the schedule that you want to use and click OK.
This starts the manual backup with the policy.
- To verify the status of the backup, go to Activity Monitor.
- Select the appropriate job from the displayed jobs and click on the Detailed status tab in the new window to check on the status of the backup.
- Once the above backup job is complete, a new duplication job is automatically triggered.
- Click on that job and then select detailed status to check the status of the duplication job.